Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I went to a motorcycle store today and talked to the owner. He asked me what kind of motorcycle I have, I proudly said Ducati Scrambler. He asked me then you probably know the distinguished gentleman ride. I have no idea what he was talking about. He ask me to join since he is part of the organization here in Montreal.

Apparently, it is all across the world, it's retro/cafe motorcycle ride with suit and tie for I think prostate cancer.

Here's a video among others

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
They've done this in a few cities in the UK. Seem to remember Sheffield and London. But I may have dreamed that:D

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I can't seem to find out when it is in the UK and where the rides are. The website just tells you to register for details which will follow in due course.

Does anyone have a link that will detail the participating locations?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't seem to find out when it is in the UK and where the rides are. The website just tells you to register for details which will follow in due course.

Does anyone have a link that will detail the participating locations?
Nothing for now, he told me it will be held on (around) september 26th in Montreal.

And he will be riding an Ural side car motorcycle. I saw this at his shop, ohh man that thing is sexy.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts