Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed this tucked under my tank. Do I have heated grips? Or in this case, "grip heathers?" I don't see any button or setting in the display. Do you guys have this little harness with tags but no heater? It's on the right side of the bike between the tank and frame. Thanks.
20190925_184939.jpg

·
Registered
894 Posts
Heated grips are an optional extra so if you purchased the bike new and didn’t pay for them then you probably don’t have them.
The heated grips are operated by the starter button when the engine is running so if you push the starter button and the grips are fitted you will see the grip symbol on the dash and repeated presses will allow you to cycle through the heat settings.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yup, what he said... I bought the grips & installed them myself, they plug right into those connectors, very easy install. Then you have to take it to your dealer for them to enable the heated grip option. Just plugging them in doesn't enable them!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah thanks guys. I saw the tags and for a second thought it came with heaters since the harness was connected on both sides. Back to reality now lol.

One last thing, is anybody else's tags spelled wrong? As in "Heather"? Just thought that was kind of funny.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Maybe Heather was hot....

Remember its an Italian company... so in most cases - their English is better than your Italian..

·
Registered
894 Posts
Maybe Heather was hot....

Remember its an Italian company... so in most cases - their English is better than your Italian..

An Italian company creating a label in English that was probably printed in Thailand by a Thai speaking local who may or may not understand English.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts