Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to remove the front ferring, but it almost looks like i need to drop the fork legs to get to the nuts holding the turn signals. Does anyone know if that is correct, or has a link to the service manual.

thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would like to remove the front ferring, but it almost looks like i need to drop the fork legs to get to the nuts holding the turn signals. Does anyone know if that is correct, or has a link to the service manual.

thanks
I replaced my turn signals without dropping the legs. It's just a pain to get in there but you can remove those nuts.

·
Registered
16 Posts

thanks
2 nuts on M10 wrench and one bolt at the center, for which I don’t have measurements since it was long time ago.

Arrow indicates, that the nut will be on the opposite side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
2 nuts on M10 wrench and one bolt at the center, for which I don’t have measurements since it was long time ago.

Arrow indicates, that the nut will be on the opposite side.

Could you please share a photo of the cafe without its fairing?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello! You wouldn’t by chance still have the oem headlight fairing, would you? I’m looking to replace mine after an incident that left a deep scar in the dead center of the fairing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello! You wouldn’t by chance still have the oem headlight fairing, would you? I’m looking to replace mine after an incident that left a deep scar in the dead center of the fairing.
Assuming you're looking for the silver 2019+ one right? Because I'll be selling my black one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry mate, it’s been awhile since I tossed into garbage... Hope you’ll find the substitute soon. Ride Safe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts