Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the desert sled handlebars unique, or are they the same as the full throttle bars plus a cross brace?

·
Registered
936 Posts
The Full Throttle bars are very wide, probably the widest bars I have ever had on any motorcycle I have owned. I would not want bars that wide on a Desert Sled.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is actually good news in my case... I don’t have a DS, but have a UE. I hated the original bars, and although the FT bars are better, they were way too wide.

I ended up with Renthal mediums a few years back, which have never fit right with the controls, and too much sweep. If the DS bars are narrower than the FT bars, that might actually fit me well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2017 FT and a 2020 DS. The DS bar width is 32 3/4" and the FT is 33 1/4. I suppose the 1/2 inch difference could bother someone but I don't really notice it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
QUOTE="dunchooby, post: 254055, member: 32533"]
View attachment 47126
View attachment 47127
Thanks. Tell me about that clutch perch, which brembo model is that? Looks nice, and like it might free up some space on the bars/easy to adjust clutch...
[/QUOTE]

TWM LCS.01.S

very easy to adjust, only issue is now I need the matching brembo rcs master cylinder to complete the look :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts