Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is without a doubt the best Classic Scrambler you will find. Forget the boring standard Scramblers, this is a whole different experience! I've owned it for three years and loved every ride. It has done 16000 miles and has full main dealer service history. It has just had the expensive belt change, MOT and 15000 mile service done by Snells of Alton. I'm the second owner and was fortunate that the first chap spent thousands making it the very best spec bike. Zard exhaust (to which I have added easily removable baffles to make the MOT man happy - it sounds great with the baffles but stupendous without them!).
Maxton NR4 rear shock; front Maxton suspension internals; Ducati handlebar brace; uprated front footrests with rubber inserts; GiPro gear indicator; ABS; Legend Gear saddle bag pannier system (luggage); Ducati frame plugs; Aero Crash protectors; R&G oil cooler protector; R&G left hand engine casing slider; Dart smoked screen; Scotoiler. I've added a Mustang seat (SO much more comfortable than the Ducati seats), bar risers and Ducati headlamp protector. The bike is running on Pilot Road 3 tyres and handles superbly. The engine performance seems to have been uprated from the standard de-tuned state and it goes extremely well. The only reason I'm selling it is that my stepson and I want to do some off-roading and have bought smaller bikes more suited to this style of riding and I've don't have enough room to keep the Ducati as well. It comes with all original documentation, huge stack of receipts for work done, two keys, service book. There is a Datatag fitted which you can have registered in your name if you contact the company. I have all the original pre-mod parts as well and they will go with the bike. The second photo is to show the tank colour - ignore the seat, it's the original one. Email [email protected] or phone 07768 105456. Price is £5995 and excellent value for it! Can't seem to add photos so email me for some, The ID photo is as I bought the bike three years ago - original seat etc.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts