Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my underride protection / stone chip protection for a Ducati Scrambler. The protection is also made of solid aluminum. It has signs of use. All attachments are available. Color: Black.

Shipping and payment via PayPal possible.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Dress shirt Sleeve Textile Grey Collar

Textile Communication Device Mobile device Grey Office equipment

Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
41 Posts
I am selling my underride protection / stone chip protection for a Ducati Scrambler. The protection is also made of solid aluminum. It has signs of use. All attachments are available. Color: Black.

View attachment 48844 View attachment 48846
View attachment 48845
View attachment 48843
I like your skid plate, but I’m more interested in that nice vintage DUCATI decal on your tank. Can you tell me your source? Thanks!

· Registered
45 Posts

View attachment 48845
View attachment 48843

View attachment 48845
View attachment 48843
What brand is that skid plate? Do you think it’ll fit on a 2016 Scrambler Classic?

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I can show many pictures if the bike is ready.
I don't use swingarm externders. The swingarm extender make the wheelbase larger. It is possible but not so good for the driving experience. The bike dosen't go so well on the rear wheel anymore. To drive a wheelie is more difficult.
I change the axle position and take a part of the swingarm. The ABS works. First driving test I got no errors.

Some pics from my dealer. I still swap the indicators, handguards, a lighter battery. The weight after all changes are approx 195 kg with a full gas tank.
Wheel Tire Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tread

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motorcycle Vehicle brake

· Registered
43 Posts
Your wheels look great. I am glad to see this can be done without the extenders ... the completed job looks much better, maintains manoeuvrability and as you say makes for no problems with the rear brakes. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts