Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, can anyone tell me if the genuine ducati turn signals can be mounted without the spacers? I like the looks of them minus how wide they appear. TIA

Milo

·
Registered
199 Posts
Milo,

I don't have the link to the thread on here. But if you search the forum you will turn a good thread which should answer your question.

My personal opinion on the Ducati LED's are that while being expensive, they do look like a very nice piece of kit and look fantastic on the bike. If I could justify the cost to myself I would have them in an instant.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep. I've fitted the rears without spacers and the front with. The spacers are there to comply with regs on distance from centre line of bike as far as I know

·
Banned
42 Posts
This is all down the personal taste of course but I hated the stock indicators! They were the first thing I switched out when I did the custom job.
Having said that you Americans love those triple D silicone bags shoved into your stripper girls friends chest also ...

If I offend anyone during my stay here ... can I just say that I am from London, thus I am an ass-hole! It's what I do.
So suck it up buttercup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts