Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
i purchased 2015 ducati monster 821 model.
i have 2 keys black with red logo and along with one metal 5digit code.

my problem is i purchased 2nd hand bike which accidental, dashboard not available, when i put a key on bike, light on tail light on but ignition not turning on .

how to start my bike. just i need to start how any other solution without dashboard start or ani universal meter will start my bike. and which pin code require for.

and if i buy from ebay dashboard with ecu and key can bike will start ?

please help my money stuck in the bike.

·
Registered
817 Posts
If the Monster is anything like the Scrambler bikes, you will not be able to start it without the dashboard in place.
You can swap in a new dashboard and it should start, as long as you have the correct keys for the ignition.

Some features of the dashboard will not work though, until it's 'coded' to the bike's ECU. Which only a Ducati dealership can do, with a special code from Italy.

You might want to try a different forum though, this is pretty much for the Scrambler's, the 821 Monster isn't that similar.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i appreciated brother. your msg helped a lot. thanks. yes i know its scrambler forum. i just post on this group. i search google but not getting any good answer. anyway thanks a millions. 🙏😅 you made my day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts