Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm in Milan for a wedding and would Love to visit to the Ducati museum and factory. Does anyone have contacts here in Italy to help me with that? I would love to hire a scrambler for a couple of days to head south too. Missing my scrambler over here.
Cheers
Wes

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hi I'm in Milan for a wedding and would Love to visit to the Ducati museum and factory. Does anyone have contacts here in Italy to help me with that? I would love to hire a scrambler for a couple of days to head south too. Missing my scrambler over here.
Cheers
Wes
You need to go onto the factory web site and book your tour from there.
Do not just turn up and expect a tour, it must be pre-booked and they are (at least they were) very time sensitive and if you are late then you will not get in.
It won't affect you now but anybody planning a factory visit during their annual holiday then don't plan it for August as the factory (in fact all of Italy) practically shuts for a month.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Agree with Hui. Book in advance and leave as much time as possible. I booked a couple months in advance and didnt get a reply after several attempts. Ended up sorting it when I was there and couldnt visit the factory as they only let me visit museum on a saturday (factory closed). They were f%$*king rude in all communications too. Complete contrast to visiting Ferrari in Modena which was out of this world.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just left bologna for reggio emellia. Will come back if i get accepted for the ducati tour. Need to hire a car

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I managed to get in to factory tour with my 2 kids today. It was great to see how they are made. Especially cool to see a Panigale in full flight right in front of us on the rolling road.
Well worth the visit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts