Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was looking for photos of these signals I wasn’t coming up with too many hits so thought I would post up some pics. Just installed on my bike yesterday afternoon. Not a technically difficult job, but getting to some of the wires for the front lights is a pain in the ass if you don’t completely remove the tank. That said, you don’t have to completely remove the tank for this job. There will be one spot you won’t be able to zip tie the wires back as they were from the factory, but you don’t really need to. Trust me, those bastards aren’t going anywhere. I was kind of in a rush at the end as I was supposed to meet up with some friends and forgot to check if the front lights could be put on without the spacers pushing them so far out so I’ll check on that soon. Either way, love how they turned out. I liked the stock signals at first but once I saw a few bikes without them I couldn’t help think they were just a little goofy looking. If anyone has any questions about the lights, install, or anything else, just let me know!

Try to ignore the passenger pegs being halfway down...not sure what happened there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
I didn't even notice the pegs until you mentioned it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts