Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well I think that you could call me a Ducati person, in the last 9 years I've had 4 monsters, 1 hyper motard a streetfighter and at the moment I've got a scrambler FT on its way to me.
As well as owning those bikes I've also delivered countless ducati's to their new owners as part time (hobby) driver for two Ducati stores in fact I spent last weekend with a certain El Toro in Scotland.
What attracted me to the brand was the beauty and lightness as being an olde fart it's nice to be able to move them around without dropping a b'''''k.
I'm really looking forward to receiving the FT as there's already a box of bling ready to install with quite a few more ideas in my head.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Used to live right near that area, have been on the road mentioned as well as many others in the area that are great to be on. One of my worst memories though was coming across from that area in a heavy rain while on the Golden Gate bridge my bike hydroplaned due to the heavy water on the bridge surface. Luckily no crash but it was a good thing traffic was light at the time since a lane change happened without me wanting to.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Well I think that you could call me a Ducati person, in the last 9 years I've had 4 monsters, 1 hyper motard a streetfighter and at the moment I've got a scrambler FT on its way to me.
As well as owning those bikes I've also delivered countless ducati's to their new owners as part time (hobby) driver for two Ducati stores in fact I spent last weekend with a certain El Toro in Scotland.
What attracted me to the brand was the beauty and lightness as being an olde fart it's nice to be able to move them around without dropping a b'''''k.
I'm really looking forward to receiving the FT as there's already a box of bling ready to install with quite a few more ideas in my head.
Look forward to seeing all the mods you do to it. Good to see you on here G and glad you have a Scrambler coming. I was so glad you trusted my faith in getting one from word go and not waiting until all the errors ironed out. Seems there are none.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope that new comers to the ducati brand get as much out of being an owner of Italian exotica as I have.

The thing that brought me to Ducati 10 years ago was the beauty and lightness of thier bikes, a certain Mr Woods introduced me to WDW in 2007 and since then life changed which at my age can only be a good thing, I'm presently involved with Ducati Manchesters two ducati stores with a third opening shortly and can't wait for a very very special scrambler, Thanks Chris and all the team.

Geoff...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts