Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys thinking about selling my CR how much u think i can sell it for?
Maybe $11k if you put the Termi exhaust back on... That might sound low with all the money you’ve spent on mods but honestly your mods are mostly cosmetic instead of functional. If the mods were the latter (ie new rear & front Ohlins shocks, new BST CF wheels & tyres, Ohlins steering damper, etc) believe you could ask more than what you’re likely to get now. However I could be dead wrong too, you know the saying: “How much is my bike worth? As much as someone is willing to pay”.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree with LEX. It will come down to finding that one person that is willing to pay a premium for a modded bike. I really like your CR, but I wouldn’t even consider buying a modded car or bike; I prefer to do my own mods. I think your demographic will be much smaller than if it was 100% stock and virgin bike, but you will likely find someone to bite for $11-12k if you are very patient. Good luck if you decide to sell!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Maybe $11k if you put the Termi exhaust back on... That might sound low with all the money you’ve spent on mods but honestly your mods are mostly cosmetic instead of functional. If the mods were the latter (ie new rear & front Ohlins shocks, new BST CF wheels & tyres, Ohlins steering damper, etc) believe you could ask more than what you’re likely to get now. However I could be dead wrong too, you know the saying: “How much is my bike worth? As much as someone is willing to pay”.
Thanks for the input yea mods always bring down the price better to part it out but i want to see if there’s a market for custom scramblers as Im still going to finish it still waiting on bst wheels ohlins suspension zard exhaust.... i want to create a custom package any1 can buy from a dealer like the panigale lineup

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I agree with LEX. It will come down to finding that one person that is willing to pay a premium for a modded bike. I really like your CR, but I wouldn’t even consider buying a modded car or bike; I prefer to do my own mods. I think your demographic will be much smaller than if it was 100% stock and virgin bike, but you will likely find someone to bite for $11-12k if you are very patient. Good luck if you decide to sell!
True yea like i said i want to finish it and see if some1 wants to buy it after is done otherwise I’ll stay with it thank u for the input!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah so if you’re going to sell it, stop dumping money into it. I agree with putting the stock pipe back on if you still have it.

All stock you might get $8000 or so. With the mods maybe another $1000 if they love the look.

Might seem low but if you’re wanting to move it along be prepared for those offers.

I think your mods are tasteful, but the bike also looks great stock. So performance upgrades will be a bigger plus as aesthetics are subjective.

I’d sell the carbon here or eBay.

I lost my mind briefly last fall with the birth of my fourth kid, and listed my cafe for a month. I got no offers over $7500. I was testing the water anyway and it was a bad time of year to sell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Yeah so if you’re going to sell it, stop dumping money into it. I agree with putting the stock pipe back on if you still have it.

All stock you might get $8000 or so. With the mods maybe another $1000 if they love the look.

Might seem low but if you’re wanting to move it along be prepared for those offers.

I think your mods are tasteful, but the bike also looks great stock. So performance upgrades will be a bigger plus as aesthetics are subjective.

I’d sell the carbon here or eBay.

I lost my mind briefly last fall with the birth of my fourth kid, and listed my cafe for a month. I got no offers over $7500. I was testing the water anyway and it was a bad time of year to sell.
agree same here just testing the waters but soo far don’t think is worth selling since I’ve invested almost the value of resale on parts alone lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
agree same here just testing the waters but soo far don’t think is worth selling since I’ve invested almost the value of resale on parts alone lol
Your going to be putting on BST CF wheels? If so you better plan for a long wait, I ordered mine on 10 January and as of today 14 March their still to arrive. I did however get them in the Candy Gold color & was told that can increase the wait time but IMO it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Your going to be putting on BST CF wheels? If so you better plan for a long wait, I ordered mine on 10 January and as of today 14 March their still to arrive. I did however get them in the Candy Gold color & was told that can increase the wait time but IMO it'll be worth it.
Niceeeee! I was considering the same move as when I went from spokes back to mags I really could feel the 3.5kg difference and I also lost 3kg with the battery at the same time and the usual exhaust, shock, lights, mirrors, number plate hanger etc . Light weight is the way forward with these little motors.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yea the waiting time is crazy Im getting just glossy carbon

41 - 60 of 99 Posts