Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this available anywhere to buy online? I got a quote from the local dealership, but didn't know if it'd be cheaper elsewhere. They've quoted me about $600. Steep AF.

I have a Full Throttle and want to put the CR seat on mine.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Those 600 bucks include the side panels?

(Most other Scrambler seats are between $275 and $330 or something...)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those 600 bucks include the side panels?

(Most other Scrambler seats are between $275 and $330 or something...)
Nope! Just the seat and the cowl. I'm sure they're privy to people who have an older Scrambler and liking the look of the CR realizing that you can just switch the seat and get most of the look so they won't sell the seat alone. My theory anyways...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yea i look into it too. Love the seat and cowl. You will also need to get the brackets that hold the cowl the the bike. Maybe next year I'll get that setup

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cowl is 150 and the side panels are 150 each. plus all the little brackets and screws etc. ouch

I'd do the seat, no cowl and get some mugello side covers.
Have you ever purchased from them? Never heard of it but looks legit! I just want the seat and cowl. I was already planning on Mugello for the side panels actually!

So the brackets and screws aren't included in that €180 cowl and €150 seat?

ill need to hop on my desktop and poke around on that site. Like I said. The dealership was quoting me $600. So far at €330 ($388) for the cowl and seat I'm still a ways ahead...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I haven't purchased from them but i have used them to get part numbers and then bought from amsducati.com. I would buy from them but they are in Europe and shipping would probably be high. Those prices were just for the seat and cowl. Everything else, screws brackets etc are different part numbers and extra.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have you ever purchased from them? Never heard of it but looks legit! I just want the seat and cowl. I was already planning on Mugello for the side panels actually!

So the brackets and screws aren't included in that €180 cowl and €150 seat?

ill need to hop on my desktop and poke around on that site. Like I said. The dealership was quoting me $600. So far at €330 ($388) for the cowl and seat I'm still a ways ahead...
Hi ArizonaScrambler
You can do this at Welcome to Star Twin! Get what you want, they have complete Ducati parts,
As Scramblingraham said,
And you can get preferential prices,
My parts were purchased there,
Their service is very good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts