Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to those that may not know!
There is a movie called “ A Thousand Miles Behind” that features possibly the most and best footage of a single motorcycle. In this case the Ducati Dessert Sled.
It’s what started it for me.....
Enjoy !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Terrible movie. Low budget, terrible acting, and even the drone footage is choppy. Wouldnt recommend it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terrible movie. Low budget, terrible acting, and even the drone footage is choppy. Wouldnt recommend it.
[/QUO

Wow! Passionate movie critic !!
But the point of my post was to make people aware of the great footage of the Ducati Scrambler! Tons of it!

The movie is about a man and his motorcycle. Riding away in trying to cope with his wife’s death......the topic is quite soft! But we might agree that the best actor is the Scrambler!

Certainly does not fall in the popular movie topics of politics, conspiracy theories, superheroes, terrorism, viruses and the like!

Truly, it’s all about the Scrambler and enjoying the heck out of it !

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I tried to watch this movie a bit before the original post was added. I kept wanting to watch as the DS was the star of the movie. But as the star, it got precious little screen time in the first hour and I ultimately had to give up. I appreciate the original posters sentiment. I put it on because it popped up as a "recommended" movie based on my previous viewing which would have included other motorcycle shows. I became excited when the motorcycle promised in the description turned out to be a DS. But, unfortunately, that was the last good part of the movie. I really really wanted to watch it but never made it all the way through. Others may find it better but I just couldn't watch it.

Loved the "I totally read that in Trumps voice" on the previous commenter. How appropriate that I'd read that today. Trumps last day in office. But also can hear the same cadence and tone in that one line review.

I don't actually disagree with the review. This movie really did nothing for me as a movie and didn't do anything for me as a showcase for the DS. But that is all personal opinion and others may, will, and should disagree. Just my opinion. The terribleness of the movie far outweighed the DS being in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts