Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Anyone with track experience can help. My pegs are scraping in closed corners even at practically low speed turns. Can you tell me of it's my posture or just not meant to lean it that much.

I drive half butt out and foot balls on the pegs sometimes just the tips on the pegs.

In you're experience have you been able to get knee down before the pegs start scraping the tarmac?

All the bike it's stock

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Move you head and shoulders lower and towards the inside, not just your butt. So your bike doesn't lean over as much. Apart from that I think you're doing fine.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Your body is aligned with the bike. The purpose of a body lean is to keep the bike more vertical than your body angle. It feels unnatural at first and you will need practice and preferably a good instructor.

Your butt looks to be in the right place. But your elbow is like a chicken wing out to the side like a leisurely Sunday ride. Your inside elbow should be low, dropped toward the tarmac. This too feels unnatural at first and will require some practice to master.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts