Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
FULL THROTTLE

803 CC

The Full Throttle version is inspired by the flat track world and makes clear references to the bikes that race around dirt ovals. It is equipped with a Termignoni racing exhaust homologated for road use, a seat designed for racing and black side panels with dedicated graphics. The low tapered handlebar and the short front mudguard add to the distinctive features of the Scrambler Full Throttle, destined for those who want a bike perfect for every-day use but without compromising on racing style. In Deep Black.

• Racing inspired seat
  • Black tank side panels
  • Tear drop steel fuel tank: 13.5 lt
  • Short front mudguard with yellow stripe
  • 10-Spoke light alloy: 18" front, 17" rear
  • Aluminum belt covers
  • 803cc L-Twin cylinder 75HP, desmodromic air cooled
  • Termignoni Mufflers
  • Pirelli dual sport tires
  • Round headlight with LED ring
  • Lower flat track inspirer handlebar
  • Color: Deep Black
  • Aluminum stripe under seat
  • Single Kayaba shock absorber with preload regulation
  • Semi-floating mono disc radially mounted Monobloc Brembo caliper 4-piston, ABS Standard
  • LCD dashboard with interchangeable aluminum cover
  • Under seat USB
  • New tech LED tail light
  • Sporty Tail

Engine
Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
Displacement: 803 cc
Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
Compression ratio: 11:1
Power: 55 kW (75 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
Torque: 68 Nm (50 lb-ft) @ 5,750 rpm
Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
Exhaust: Exhaust system with single stainless steel muffler, aluminium silencer cover, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
Emissions: Euro 3

Transmission
Gearbox: 6 speed
Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 46
Clutch: APTC wet multiplate with mechanical control

Chassis
Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in)
Front wheel:10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00" x 18"
Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 ZR18
Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in)
Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50" x 17"
Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 ZR17
Front brake: 330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with ABS as standard equipment
Rear brake: 245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with ABS as standard equipment

Dimensions and Weight Standard Equipment
Wheelbase: 1,445 mm (56.9 in)
Rake: 24°
Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in)
Total steering lock: 35°
Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 l - 3.57 gallons (US)
Dry weight: 170 kg (375 lb)
Wet weight*: 186 kg (410 lb)
Seat height: 790 mm (31.1 in) - low seat 770 mm (30.3 in) available as accessory
Max height: 1,150 mm (45.3 in) / brake reservoir
Max width: 845 mm (33.3 in) / mirrors
Max length: 2,100 - 2,165 mm (82.7 - 85.2 in)
Number of seats: Dual seat

Standard Equipment
Termignoni slip-on silencer, low aluminium handlebars, flat-track inspired seat, sport tail piece with dedicate turn indicator support, sports style front mudguard, black fuel tank side covers, dedicated logo

PRICE
Full Throttle $9,995 (USA), $10,995 (Canada), $149,990 (Mexico)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
When it says "Termignoni slip-on silencer" are they referring to the actual exhaust system or would it have an actual silencer that you could add to the muffler to quiet it down if you wanted?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I'm thinking they are just referring to the exhaust pipe itself, but hopefully we can get some clarification on this soon.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
To me it reads as though they are talking about the can. The headers appear to be the same, and it is just the actual muffler that is different.

Check it:

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive exhaust

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Product

The routing is the same, the Full Throttle just has a different muffler.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Due to the different muffler I assume it has a louder and more aggressive sound then the other models. I am liking the Full throttle more and more. Looking forward to detail pictures of the bike and walk-around video :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Due to the different muffler I assume it has a louder and more aggressive sound then the other models. I am liking the Full throttle more and more. Looking forward to detail pictures of the bike and walk-around video :)

CJIA is going for the Full Throttle because it has that termi muffler. I know that Termignoni has a close relationship with Ducati, so I assume that the Full Throttle will be optimized for that exhaust.

I wonder if the Full Throttle will come with different ECU mapping.

·
Registered
166 Posts
CJIA is going for the Full Throttle because it has that termi muffler. I know that Termignoni has a close relationship with Ducati, so I assume that the Full Throttle will be optimized for that exhaust.

I wonder if the Full Throttle will come with different ECU mapping.
I think it's just the mufflers, not the entire exhaust...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Right, I see that the header pipes all share the same routing, so I don't think it will be a "huge" difference, but wouldn't a slip on flow a little more air?
That all depens on what is the most constrictive point in the exhaust system. I think (and hope) that it should affect the noise, which is what I'm more concerned with :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am leaning more and more towards Full throttle vs Icon. Mostly because of the muffler and handlebars. I guess you could order the Icon with those installed, but if it lands around the same price I think it's better to go black. Once you go black you never go back ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am leaning more and more towards Full throttle vs Icon. Mostly because of the muffler and handlebars. I guess you could order the Icon with those installed, but if it lands around the same price I think it's better to go black. Once you go black you never go back ;)

I'm a big fan of Matte black, myself. My first Duc was a monster 620 dark!

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
I think that color and wheel option is going to be the real determining factor here. All of the other equipment looks like it will easily transfer between the bikes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah the rims are awesome. Another reason why I'm leaning towards this model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am almost sure that this Termis is just an slip on optional and, as it comes OEM on FT model, for sure must be street legal, so no big noises. Off course must be, let's say, with some more "bass", as it's a termis on the end, but no way will be so much louder.

I'll go on FT, but I feel that this Termis will be an optional (a VERY good one btw), for the other 3 models.

As Orion said, an walk-around video is a must right now. Plus, I don't see the moment to put my eyes on it's acessories cathalog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts