Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It’s again time to bring forth some interesting re-thinking of actual bikes signed by Ulfert Janssen of Gannet Design. For today, we’ve got a sweet machine revisited by Janssen and which, despite not becoming dramatically different, introduces a most welcome extra custom vibe… welcome the Gannet Tracker, the new Ducati Scrambler alias.

Continue Reading @ AutoEvolution.com

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Love the one with the brown tank. Looks like a modded enduro. Not sure what is going on with the extra cage-like metal below the seat. But looks great

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sorry guys but these are horrible looking bikes - to me anyway :rolleyes:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sorry guys but these are horrible looking bikes - to me anyway :rolleyes:
I think they are all interesting, but I don't like any of them as much as the standard 4 models offered. I love the retro simple style of the Scrambler, and these all miss that to me. All of them are much more complex and busy. I guess it all depends on what you are going for.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
I really appreciate the designs, and I think it speaks to exactly how customizable these bikes are going to be. I think that there are going to be a lot of shops that will do some amazing things with the Scrambler.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Same here. I appreciate them but I couldn't hack my new one apart like that just yet but it does open the market for the customising designs and I already have a company who make triumph scrambler extras interested in looking at mine and making pukka bits and bolt on redesigns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts