1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scrambler_Ducati_Tank_Side_Panels-3.jpg
Scrambler_Ducat_Chrome_Panel-5.jpg
Scrambler_Ducati_Carbon_Panel-6.jpg

The side panels will be completely interchangeable so you will be able to customize your tank with different panels and logos on that panel! Pretty neat to be able to snag an extra set and paint them however you would like for a truly custom Scrambler!

·
Registered
965 Posts
I was wondering what that description in the literature meant about "interchangeable" panels. That's pretty imaginative of them. Cool

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered the Chrome Tank Panels for my Icon back in mid March, after chasing I have had an email from Ducati HQ saying due to technical difficulties they will not be available until late September. I have decided to cancel the panels and go for the comfort seat instead as after a days riding (if we ever get another dry summer sunday) my arse is killing me!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Aside from the black aluminum, CF, stainless steel, and camo panels, I'm not finding any others available like in the promo pictures from earlier this year. I suppose it would be easy to just vinyl wrap (or my new favorite, leather wrap :D ) whatever design you want, but does anyone know when the others will get here?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts