Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice, smooth curves. Did you have chance to try different settings on the PowerCommander?

Do you have the torque curve?

Looks like Ducati got something right as the curves are virtually identical up until 6.300rpm.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Nice, smooth curves. Did you have chance to try different settings on the PowerCommander?

Do you have the torque curve?

Looks like Ducati got something right as the curves are virtually identical up until 6.300rpm.
I tend to scrutinise the fuel ratio along the bottom but can't see it here. I'm sure the operator would have checked it out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
4hp. Is that really worth it? How much did the power commander cost?

I think it would be nice if someone could test it on the dyno with just the slip on and the re map you get with the exhaust.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice Lines dude! Weird enough, I just had Redline pull a before and after on mine as well, the day after you did!

They were quick pulls, strange how your stock was better than my final result! WTF

BTW, If you are deciding to get an exhaust.. do it do it do it, she sounds like a BEAST now!!! Pure BEAST I can't stop being a douche popping the throttle constantly just to hear the bad boy.

The entire video crews eyes in the Dyno room got huge when the slip on 1st started up! video taping in the Dyno room just was obnoxious, I think I lost my left ear drum.

Where do you live man? We should ride sometime. :)

Here is the dyno pull video

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
henrys I asked Redline about 'corrected numbers' and they said the numbers provided in the dyno report are SAE numbers. They are a reputable Ducati Dealer.
Has anyone done a before and after dyno run? Not just a before and not just an after, Other than the PUK guys?

·
Registered
6 Posts
henrys I asked Redline about 'corrected numbers' and they said the numbers provided in the dyno report are SAE numbers. They are a reputable Ducati Dealer.
Look at the upper right corner of your dyno sheet it says "CF: UNCORRECTED" now look at the original posters dyno sheet which says "CF: STD". Your results are not corrected, while his are are. I'm not saying the corrected number will be higher, but it will be more of an apples/apples comparison to the original poster (and the rest of the world since everyone uses standard correction). Just ask them for the dynojet files. If they wont give them to you then find a new dyno operator. ;)

EDIT: You really want the SAE corrected numbers as they stated but yours dont seem to be SAE corrected. The OP is using an outdated STD correction but if you want to compare yours to his you need to be doing the same correction factor. You can do all of this with dynojets free winpep software.

Dynojet Research Inc. Downloads

1 - 18 of 18 Posts