Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some direction here. I’ve looked at the Givi and the Hepco & Becker engine guards, both get good reviews but which one is really best for this newby rider. I want to protect this beauty from any damage I might cause her. Thx in advance!

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Hepco and Becker are an absolute pain to install, not sure about the Givi.
however, I’ve installed the SW-Motech twice and those are pretty easy to install and provide decent protection, even after needing to cut a little corner of the plastic body panels for the crash bar to attach to the frame.

Your hand and foot levers are going to be exposed no matter which crash bar brand you use, but for the handlebars you have hand guards and the foot levers are super easy to swap.

Also make sure to get axle protection, specially for the front!

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
8 Posts
I have tried the Givi TN7407 on my 2020 FT, it didn't actually fit, mainly the back of the engine guard has an offset that couldn't be bolted as mentioned, it is a nice gap of around 2cm from center to center.. didn't try the others though

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for some direction here. I’ve looked at the Givi and the Hepco & Becker engine guards, both get good reviews but which one is really best for this newby rider. I want to protect this beauty from any damage I might cause her. Thx in advance!
I just made post about my Givi engine guards and Touratech skid-plate. I'll add a couple pics here.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts