Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Greece.I am an owner of a cafe racer.Last August i had a yellow error engine problem and i went to dealer in Athens.They told me that they to change temperature sensor.After they change it,it happened again :angry:.Has anyone any idea why this error engine happend.

·
Registered
733 Posts
The yellow light is a generic warning light for ALL systems on the bike.. the only way to tell what is precisely wrong is to get a dealer to plug it into the machine and see where the alarm comes from.

There should be a secondary message also that points to where the problem is.

The manual explains this system...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ve been 5 times.First they changed the RPM SENSOR,after they told me to put 100 octane fuel.After all,happened again.They told that they will speak with Italy but no news after 3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Does anyone know a telephone number at Ducati that we can call when we aren't having any success with our dealers.
That is not to belittle any posts on the forum but sometimes it would be nice to have someone to contact for THE answer.
Maybe one of our Administrators could come up with something.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi from Greece.I am an owner of a cafe racer.Last August i had a yellow error engine problem and i went to dealer in Athens.They told me that they to change temperature sensor.After they change it,it happened again :angry:.Has anyone any idea why this error engine happend.
If there is nothing out of the ordinary with the engine running except for the error, it might be due to a weak battery. Sudden drop in voltage can sometimes trigger an error message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I charged the battery and i am using the bike every day ... today happened again after i finished with my work,there was no error.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts