44 Posts
Greek living in Cyprus. :glasses9:

Reactions: Dutch

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetz from Germany...

...most of the time.
But sometimes in France, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, England,... if possible on two wheels.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The Netherlands. Love to travel threw Germany. Weathers still pretty good here so took her for a ride and cleaned it afterwards.
20181224_154456.jpg

·
Registered
835 Posts
Cool bike stand btw, is dat een universele?
Niet helemaal. Het is een Superbike stand van Abba met de fitting kit van de Scrambler 800. Deze werkt op de 1100 ook prima al is het een beetje pielen met de voetsteunen(bij de 800 waren die iets korter). Echt een perfect ding verder ook ideaal als je de achterschokdemper wil vervangen. Als je een andere motor koopt kun je weer voor een paar tientjes een nieuwe fittingkit kopen en dan kun je hem daar weer voor gebruiken. En als je een krikje onder de voorkant van de motor zet heb je allebei de wielen van de grond. Echt veel handiger dan een paddock stand.
Superbike Stand

·
Registered
24 Posts
Switzerland here.

Looking for some advice on where to go in Croatia this May. I would like to mostly stay along the coast where nightlife and singles are plentiful. But would also like to explore the riding in some of their beautiful National Parks. Which parks allows off road riding and camping? I've been to Croatia before, with the car, and loved it but planing a vacation that is more bike focused is a different thing altogether. Of course "Plan B" is to have no plan and just go with the flow and see where my scrambler takes me. Which will be the plan that is mostly followed, lol. So what would you reccomend as a "Plan A"? Which is more of a guideline for Plan B to take place.
Thanks for any tips.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts