Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do you feel about the engine gaurd? I have almost all the EVOtech equipment for our bikes

I didnt wanna loose the factory engine guard since I wasnt sure how well or sturdy EVOtech is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi pbfoot87, the engine guard is pretty sturdy. The Icon doesn't come with a guard for the engine and the Evotech is what I could get locally. Overall I am happy with it. Cheers, Jac.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
How do you feel about the engine gaurd? I have almost all the EVOtech equipment for our bikes

I didnt wanna loose the factory engine guard since I wasnt sure how well or sturdy EVOtech is.
Slightly different design but I'm assuming the same shape:

Not sure about the Factory Guard as I haven't been near one. I fitted my Evotech for aesthetics really. It'd save the oil filter from flying debris in the off-chance but I'm doubting it's 'off-road' strong. I stand to be corrected.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is slightly different to mine, but essentially the same concept. As you say it will protect the oil filter, but it is not a serious off road bash plate. Looks neat and help him keep the muck off the engine which is a real problem around here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts