Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

First time posting here!

Has anyone had any experience with Evotech levers and Bar ends?

I have been looking at a set of them in the UK and after dropping my beloved scrambler on its side (no cosmetic damage but bent the handlebars) I have decided to replace the handlebars, levers and bar ends (I do find the vibration to be a bit of a problem when I ride for more than 30 minutes).

Anyone got any other thoughts on levers bar ends and grips that would go nicely with a yellow icon with black handlebars? :)

Cheers,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Evotech levers. I like them a lot. The stock levers feel a mile long. These are shorter and adjustable. Great feel and pull.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for this Goodcat! I'll trust you on this one! They do feel quite long for me as well, when I was taking my exam a year or so ago I remember getting comfortable shifting with two fingers on the clutch, I can barely reach it the scrambler which puts me off a little. Thanks for the help!

Anyone got any advice on Evotech's bar ends?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually just a nice feel to the bars, look good with a decent weight that doesn't vibrate my hands to pieces.

The mirrors need to go huh? They don't look good but I don't think I want bar end mirrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts