Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard the Termignoni single pipe sports line race silencer..... if you haven't, then I advise you not to because you will want to buy one. I quite liked the standard tone of the stock exhaust on my urban endure, but once I heard this pipe I needed to get one.

Unfortunately, it's around £800 - which I think is a bit of a piss take for just a silencer - that's a 10th of the price of the bike new !!!

I was wondering about potentially pulling off my stock exhaust and seeing if there was anything I could do to it to give it a bit more grunt. I.e any insulation in it, or get my drill out.

Has anyone else contemplated this or have any suggestions for other aftermarket silencers?

Ta
David

·
Registered
941 Posts
Had the Termi race pipe on order and was meant to be fitted to bike at pick up but I pulled out in last minute as it may sound great but it is not the look I want really and to pay so much for something I am not so keen on in looks is a nono to me. I will just keep it stock until I find a more reasonable priced twin outlet exhaust. Not bothered to try and do something about the stock one myself.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Cheers seen all those and just about everything else that has been posted and still not seen what I want. Patience is something I rarely posses but not much choice this time as decided to blow the budget I had for major mods on a holiday in October. So will likely get a new end can for Christmas...

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've ridden my friend's Icon w/ Termi Sport can (dB killer removed) for around six hours. He has been nice enough to let me borrow it a few times while I wait for my Classic to show up. The combo of Desmo and Termi is a match made like no other.

Expensive? Of course. Worth it? Certainly.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am getting the Termi full system installed this morning along with my 1st service will post up pics later tonight, I am going to a Euro bike night, last week 3 other scramblers, 2 icons and 1 full throttle were there:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts