Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Im on my second sled after selling my first one a year ago moving house. My old sled had an arrow exhaust system on that sounded mint, im currently looking at the leovince one as it looks similar and a bit cheaper.

I saw a few posts when searching about remapping for the exhaust and also to stop the over heating issue, and add some more smoother power. Buying and fitting an exhaust is straight foreward and something i done many times but I've only ever remapped one bike. What options are their for mapping/fuel commanders etc? how do they fit?

THX!
UR

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry should have worded that differently. I read somewhere on here that mapping can reduce the engine running so hot/lean

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry should have worded that differently. I read somewhere on here that mapping can reduce the engine running so hot/lean
What did you end up doing?
I have a LeoVince silencer fitted to my sled and can say that I haven't remapped the fuelling or noticed anything untoward. Sounds awesome. Running without the dB killer fitted but pops a little too loud on decel.
I would be interested to know what you did.
Cheers

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts