Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on installing :

Ducati Scrambler 2-1 Full Performance Exhaust Termignoni 96480691A

has anyone installed this, or know how or point me in the direction of a video... i can't find anything about this so far online. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
YOU like me cant find much on it ,but it should come with a new upgraded ignition map key thingymejig I think, but how you install that bit of software I am not sure unless it just goes in the USB and auto does it ,I asked a ducati dealer about the noise issue and would he MOT( ROADWORTHY TEST) with it fitted and he said no problem ,luckily his test man is er a bit hard of hearing

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has anyone tried any of the other high mount exhaust..... the Zard or the Exum.... any easier to install??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
has anyone tried any of the other high mount exhaust..... the Zard or the Exum.... any easier to install??

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I imagine they are all as tricky to install mainly due to the rear cylinder. There is a thread somewhere about just that if you do a search.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I highly recommend the Zard Highmount I just installed it and it was a piece of Cake. It is a full system but it connects to the stock pipe only where it is difficult. ( The part under the seat) so you get to avoid the headache of that piece of pipe under the seat. Sounds great too. I have a thread on here showing pictures just search for ( Zard Highmount)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts