Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot!

Just heard the best thing and had to share. Someone "in the know" just told me there are going to be retro high mount exhaust options. (think traditional scrambler)

No pictures yet, but I'm super excited about it!

Reactions: DaveK

·
Registered
619 Posts
I am a big Subaru fan and the big thing for us is UEL (un equal length) and EL (equal length) Headers. The UEL are what gives the Subaru more of a rumble due to the engine setup. Anyone have any experience with headers on a Ducati?

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much markup do you think is in the 2k price? Is the main draw of a Termignoni exhaust that the dealer will apply a new EFI algorithm?

Anyone think the enduro saddlebags will work with the high exhaust or is that just a pipe dream.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I noticed yesterday my dealer had put a Termignoni on the test bike I rode,

It sounded awesome, Much nicer than standard, ( am I going to resist ) maybe not :eek:

Yes Mabruke , a pipe dream, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
How much markup do you think is in the 2k price? Is the main draw of a Termignoni exhaust that the dealer will apply a new EFI algorithm?

Anyone think the enduro saddlebags will work with the high exhaust or is that just a pipe dream.
Usually for clothing and accessories and tools the mark-up is 100%

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised Hui, I know when I buy Harley stuff in the end of year sales, It's sometimes 75% off

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised Hui, I know when I buy Harley stuff in the end of year sales, It's sometimes 75% off
There ye go, there's no way they will sell at a loss, unless it's closing down clear out. Even then a company would go to cost price and then out to an agency.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Typically on soft goods (shirts, and gifts) there is a "keystone" or a 100% markup. Buy it for $10 sell it for $20.

On the hard goods, you normally see a lot less of a markup. I would imagine that they buy for $75 and sell for $100.

The best way to tell is by seeing how much they are offering on the clearance rack. Last year's stuff on the rack and this year's stuff on the shelves? I would imagine that they are selling at even. Year before last's stuff? That stuff is going to get deeper discounts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts