Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg
I don’t like the short front mudguard on the scrambler for 2 reasons, protecting the engine from muck and crud, and also not keen on the looks. I decided to do something about it.
I ordered an extender from AliExpress for £14 and modified it with the Dremel. Removed the brake line mounting clip from the guard, stuck on the extender using the supplied sticky pad and some adhesive I had in the garage and replaced the brake line mount.
All is now done and back on the bike. I think it looks OK and is more practical.

Attachments

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cans come off easily I removed them to fit the rear mudguard/fender. They are fitted dry, my dealer said put the new ones on the same.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The cans come off easily I removed them to fit the rear mudguard/fender. They are fitted dry, my dealer said put the new ones on the same.
Thanks for the info. Looking at them I already guessed it would be a pretty simple straight forward affair. The exhaust on rhe 800 was also very easy to take off.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My exhaust is already better just by removing the servo and fitting the Healtech. I have been looking at another Healtech product, it’s a safety device that flashes the brake light to make you more noticeable, still pondering on this one,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts