Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yellow 2015 Ducati Scrambler Icon with TONS of extras.

The bike was bought for and serviced by Indy Ducati. The service was performed and is up-to-date by them as well.

The bike features a top-of-the-line FULL SB Suspension / JRi / GP Suspension system. This was installed and tuned by Ken @ SB Suspension in Chicago. It has GP Suspension custom valved and sprung front cartridges, and a remote-adjustable JRi rear shock with Hyperco spring.

It also has a the full Termignoni high-mount exhaust system complete with the Ducati Performance Up-Map installed and tuned by Matt Carr @ Indy Ducati / Carr Moto. It also has the canister delete as well

It also has the Ducati Performance "full throttle" handlebars, Ducati Performance billet front sprocket cover, Ducati Performance master cylinder cover, Evotech adjustable clutch & brake levers, Evotech lower engine guard (skid plate), Evotech front & rear crash bobbins (axle sliders), Evotech oil and rectifier guards, Evotech tidy-tail, Evotech side stand boot, R&G chassis sliders & frame plugs, R&G bar end weights/sliders, as well as the sleek and stylish very bright LED front & rear turn signals.

The bike has been owned and ridden by a mature adult and is in excellent condition. Always stored in the garage. The bike also has front and rear Continental road tires

Currently the miles are 6100, asking $8000 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I have a yellow 2015 Ducati Scrambler Icon with TONS of extras.

The bike was bought for and serviced by Indy Ducati. The service was performed and is up-to-date by them as well.

The bike features a top-of-the-line FULL SB Suspension / JRi / GP Suspension system. This was installed and tuned by Ken @ SB Suspension in Chicago. It has GP Suspension custom valved and sprung front cartridges, and a remote-adjustable JRi rear shock with Hyperco spring.

It also has a the full Termignoni high-mount exhaust system complete with the Ducati Performance Up-Map installed and tuned by Matt Carr @ Indy Ducati / Carr Moto. It also has the canister delete as well

It also has the Ducati Performance "full throttle" handlebars, Ducati Performance billet front sprocket cover, Ducati Performance master cylinder cover, Evotech adjustable clutch & brake levers, Evotech lower engine guard (skid plate), Evotech front & rear crash bobbins (axle sliders), Evotech oil and rectifier guards, Evotech tidy-tail, Evotech side stand boot, R&G chassis sliders & frame plugs, R&G bar end weights/sliders, as well as the sleek and stylish very bright LED front & rear turn signals.

The bike has been owned and ridden by a mature adult and is in excellent condition. Always stored in the garage. The bike also has front and rear Continental road tires

Currently the miles are 6100, asking $8000 OBO
Looks like a fantastic buy for some lucky person.
It also looks familiar to me, like I've seen it on this forum. What's the reason for selling?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the compliment. I had hoped someone was not going to ask that when I posted the bike for sale as I don’t remember the vendors name. We bought them at the Austin MotoGP event. If I can find anything out I will post up. The are very nice and very bright.

·
Registered
283 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts