Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone taken delivery of a Fasthouse DS yet? Just curious how many are out in the wild now, and what first impressions may be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A number in Europe, Scandinavia and the UK. None in US / Canada as yet. Still waiting for mine at least. Facebook has a pretty decent DS group and people are posting the odd pic of theirs. Bikes will ride exactly the same as the others as its just a sexier colour scheme and numbered 1-800.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was able to secure one with a local dealer on the East Coast. I was told May-June time frame, and that's with placing my deposit the day after the announcement was made. You can see the Madrid delivery video here...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was able to secure one with a local dealer on the East Coast. I was told May-June time frame, and that's with placing my deposit the day after the announcement was made. You can see the Madrid delivery video here...

I have one on order, as well....and early June seems to be the popular delivery response. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same story for me as well. I put the deposit down and the best they could tell me was late May to mid June. I plan on following up with the dealer this weekend to see if there have been any updates and will share if I hear anything interesting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did talk with the dealer today and they are expecting delivery at the end of June. No promises, only hope.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A quick update, and warning!

I found out on Saturday that my allocation did not exist, even though I had eyes on the confirmation from the Ducati Distributor when I placed my deposit/order day after the announcement.

Bayside Ducati in Portsmouth VA

I was told it wasn't available months later, they never even bothered to call me. Upset would be putting it mildly. The sales manager then proceeded to assure me they want to do whatever is possible to make up for this bs. You can't get any sleds right now unless they are in stock, and I was willing to do a new 2019 model that was sitting in the warehouse if it was a good discount...

...so their idea of making this good was a 2019 sled for 200.00US less than what I was paying for the Fasthouse. Long story short- still waiting on my deposit to clear back into my bank, and I have a 2021 (from another dealer) for 2000- less than what they tried getting me to sign for on a 2019. Please! keep this dealer in mind when shopping for a Ducati; and avoid them like the plague! To those who have a secured allocation: Congrats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a mighty fine ride. Coming off an Italia Independent, this more upright style suits me better. It is taller than I expected. The RED pops against all that black. Very happy and consider myself lucky to own this !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a mighty fine ride. Coming off an Italia Independent, this more upright style suits me better. It is taller than I expected. The RED pops against all that black. Very happy and consider myself lucky to own this !!
Nice!! Curious in where you picked it up at I have the fasthouse I'm waiting on, but I'm in the midwest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh I placed an order the same day they were announced. I was actually the second deposit at Sanford FL Ducati and I am the second delivery. I don't think they took any additional deposits.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh I placed an order the same day they were announced. I was actually the second deposit at Sanford FL Ducati and I am the second delivery. I don't think they took any additional deposits.
Interesting... I was told each dealer was only allocated one order.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got my receipt for deposit on March 20th, still waiting but my dealership has been very responsive to all my excited “ETA” emails.

Funny thing about the 1 per dealership, when they were announced I called every Ducati dealer within a days drive of my home (and some even farther) and was told by EVERY SINGLE ONE that they had sold their allocation. Then I griped about it on a Facebook group and I got a comment from a sales rep saying they had been allocated a 2nd one and nobody had claimed it. Theirs was one of the dealers I called.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts