Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my receipt for deposit on March 20th, still waiting but my dealership has been very responsive to all my excited “ETA” emails.

Funny thing about the 1 per dealership, when they were announced I called every Ducati dealer within a days drive of my home (and some even farther) and was told by EVERY SINGLE ONE that they had sold their allocation. Then I griped about it on a Facebook group and I got a comment from a sales rep saying they had been allocated a 2nd one and nobody had claimed it. Theirs was one of the dealers I called.
I was just at BIR in MN superbike races Saturday and the Ducati of Richfield,MN dealer said they are getting 3 Fasthouse bikes and only 2 of 3 are allocated. Soooooo there may still be o e available as of Saturday!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
....and... how do you like it? and any other updates.
Not too shabby. It's a bit tall geared for actual off road, looking to put a smaller front sprocket on it. Top speed I've hit is 166 kmh, but there was lots left, but speed isn't my thing. It rides on one wheel decently, but the twin has a bit of a power band and honestly when it kicks in the bike takes off... so I'm still being pretty careful with that, it caught me by surprise once... only once. Had to flog the factory back tire for a Shinko big block enduro tire, way better. The Pirelli was garbage for anything but street. Overall, pretty happy. Oh, the floating disc brakes caught me off guard, I though something was broken... the clicking is normal, I've learned.
I hope everyone is enjoying theirs as much as I am!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Very nice! I just got an email today from the dealership saying that they have one officially stateside, and should be ready in a couple weeks.

is yours registered as a 2022 model or a 2021?
It's registered as a 2021.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My dealer texted me these pictures with the message “ITS HERE!”. They are out of state so I haven’t seen it live yet but am working through the applications now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tried to purchase from Spain (The Canary Islands) and they told me it is impossible now.
Supposedly I heard most all were spoken for before they were even delivered. Some shops have had people back out of buying them due to the long waits. That's how a friend of mine got one and I got lucky with a local shop.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts