Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My speedo has just decided to play dead, on start up it goes through the procedure of the lights on the outer ring illuminating then nothing... no rev counter, speed or odemeter etc.
Has anyone else experienced this at all?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Desert Sled 2017-2018 model or the new one?
2017, only just bought it private it worked for a while and then packed in. The buttons on the left hand bar do not do anything either as I need to swap from MPH to KPH

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mine is 2018 so it;s the same. If there is not an option for reset then maybe try to check the battery poles. if that does not work then you should better contact an authorised ducati dealer...

·
Registered
1 Posts
My speedo has just decided to play dead, on start up it goes through the procedure of the lights on the outer ring illuminating then nothing... no rev counter, speed or odemeter etc.
Has anyone else experienced this at all?
I had the same issue on mine just before corona lock down, sometimes it would not go through light sequence and not start either. Took it back to Ducati they tried speedo of one in the shop and worked fine, had it replaced under warranty and now works fine, took some time to get new one from Italy and workshop opened specialty as i am NHS key worker

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i am NHS key worker
Very much off-topic but can I (all the way from Sydney Australia) raise a glass to you my friend. You do a fantastic job in difficult circumstances and I have the upmost respect for you all. ?

I'm an ex-Brit and know how much the NHS has been a target of the Tories for decades, hopefully there will be more pressure to improve things on the other side of this (wishful thinking or what!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts