Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yep. I saw these guys at AIMExpo in Orlando. I had already started thinking about a way to do this, but it looks like they have it pretty well figured out. I have recently started dabbling in triathlon and many of my training rides don't originate at my house. This looks like a great way to enjoy the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My only problem is if you're riding on the highway to get there,you're probably wearing leathers. when you go to switch into bike clothes, where do you put the leathers? This is only an issue if you're riding solo. If oyu're with friends you can stash your stuff in their car.

·
Registered
242 Posts
True, you would need some type of secure luggage. Which would also be helpful for storing your cycling gear like helmet, shoes, etc on the way there. I don't like wearing a backpack while riding so something secure and large enough is a must. Maybe there is a way (or I'll come up with one) to mount a detachable box to the front fork (of the bicycle) mount that would hover just over the rear seat; where the bag is strapped on in the pic above. That way it shouldn't disrupt the balance, and aerodynamics. ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts