Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Fenders vs rain

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  CJIA 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am curious if anyone have experience with the fender/license plate holder attached to the swingarm. Will it be a good enough protection towards water when driving in the rain, or will the water flush up your ass?

Even though it looks good I also hope the small front fender on the Full Throttle gives some protection towards rain. Feel free to comment if you have any thoughts around the subject. I have still not decided wether to get the Icon or Full Throttle. So if the fender on the Icon gets a better score, that could have a minor impact on my choice.

Also found an article that Ducati recalled few models of the Diavel some years ago due to possible hazzard on a similar license plate holder. Lets hope they have learned by the mistake so it won't happen again :)

Recall for 2011 Ducati Diavel Motorcycle News

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

#6 ·
The weakest euro compliant peice of caca i have ever seen ,,,it's gotta be the fashion faux paux of the century and probably the last 5 centuries in front of it,,,,it is totally worthless,,,,and it's only there to meet a guideline for euro and dot standards for amount of tire exposure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.