Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hope you have great times on the cafe racer, looks beautiful, work of art. I'm just sitting in N Ireland waiting for my dealer to deliver my new Full Throttle, its raining heavily here and he kindly offered to deliver, but forccast is dry and sunny for tomorrow, so looking forward to my forst run.
Take care and, "Happy riding"...

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hope you have great times on the cafe racer, looks beautiful, work of art. I'm just sitting in N Ireland waiting for my dealer to deliver my new Full Throttle, its raining heavily here and he kindly offered to deliver, but forccast is dry and sunny for tomorrow, so looking forward to my forst run.
Take care and, "Happy riding"...
You say it's raining where you are.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!
Rain and lightening here like crazy last night!
Hopefully it clears out today.

The previous owner took off the license plate bracket. I ordered the NRC fender eliminator, waiting for that and the mud flap from Ducati so I can install and RIDE lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
dont have an exact date yet. gotta go make a deposit on a 2019 model. I was super stoked about the cafe last year and didn't know about it til around my birthday so hopefully this year I can make some magic happen and have a bike in may.

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn Kim what's on your tank? just a different decal badge thing or whole new side tank panel?

on another note.....called a dealership near denver. said they will be getting a 2019 model sometime between the end of this month and a few weeks into November. said if I can scrape together a thousand bucks I could be the first on the listy.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn Kim what's on your tank? just a different decal badge thing or whole new side tank panel?

on another note.....called a dealership near denver. said they will be getting a 2019 model sometime between the end of this month and a few weeks into November. said if I can scrape together a thousand bucks I could be the first on the listy.....
My badges are handmade buckles made by Tom Rolland. Love them.

How exciting! Scrape up that money! lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts