Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in love with the Scrambler since its debut and I finally decided I owed myself something for busting my ass all these years. Divorced in 2016 after 20 years and I took over everything and got 100% custody of our 4 kids. My oldest son's texts were the final push I needed when I was texting him from the dealership. "You've wanted one since they came out. They aren't going to make this one anymore, and you don't like the new one as much. It looks fantastic and already has most of the design/look you wanted it to have in the first place. Also, summer is about a month away and you'll get to ride it until September or October. I think it is a great bike and I'd get it if I could." I put over 30,000 miles on my old FZR600 back in the 90s (I'm 49) and I'm looking forward to putting a lot on MY NEW DUCATI!!! I still can't believe it's mine it and I keep going out to the garage just to look at it. My girlfriend thinks it's funny when I keep saying, "I just want to make sure the lights are still working in the garage." LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts