Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned my Scrambler for a year and 3 months and never saw another Scrambler except at Dealer. So after trading it in last week, I was riding my new bike on Rt 95 south through Providence RI today and sure enough, I saw a Urban Enduro in the northbound lane.

I also have an Airedale Terrier and have never seen another one except for mine. I'm not gonna trade her in though.

There is no point to this post......Just saying.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Heck no, that pup looks like a sweetie. Glad you are enjoying the Yamaha Chester, seems like a lot of folks feel the same way. Here's a big happy thread for the XSR900:

Yamaha XSR900 | Adventure Rider

Might offer some insight in regard to accessories and so forth.

Sarah

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was cool to finally see another Scrambler. Believe it or not, the only accessory I needed was a windscreen, which I actually got before I picked up the bike from the dealer. The cool thing is that it's a universal Puig that looks like it was made for the bike and only cost $42 with free shipping. The only other things I need are a tank bag for aluminum tank and a tail bag. I'm finding the XSR900 to be amazing an amazing bike and very complete. Was out for almost 4 hours yesterday and guess what.....my ass didn't hurt. Speaking of tank bags, I happen to have one that works nicely on a Ducati Scrambler for sale for $24.

Sedici Motorcycle Magnetic Tank Bag | eBay
LSL Clubman Retro Round Motorcycle Mirrors (fits Ducati Scrambler) | eBay
Ducati Scrambler Comfort Seat (fits Ducati Scrambler) | eBay
Airhawk Dual Sport Seat Pad | eBay

·
Registered
734 Posts
from what I know, there's another Ducati Scrambler Icon (2016), around 1:45hrs from where I live, I did text the owner and he's selling it...
No Ducati dealer in PR for the past 3-4 years, most of the people import the Ducati from USA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts