Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How abt a meet up Sunday 1 March at SMC Sheffield I will be on the multi. Anyone up for breakfast 11 at SMC then ride into the Derbyshire Dales
Attendees:
The Duchess
Michael Timms
Jooles (multistrada.net)
Elvisto ( poss)

Reactions: NickJ

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I may just be able to make a run out after lunch, (change of plans) I'll look out for Ducati's after passing thro Hartington, (need to call at a friends house ) ;)

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mmm now you confusing meo_O
The 1st meet is Sunday 1st March.
I just nipping up later today with my chauffeur to see the lovely Tony ( gotta love anything Italian!) oh and get my jacket. The xs inner for my new agv/ducati helmet came after 3 month wait and is for wrong helmet so not bothering. In fact it was my Christmas present so Mr Timms buying my jacket instead :D

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't worry I am a nurse in fact something called dual qualified. This means that I am general and mental health trained how reassuring is that?!
So, when you get to the stage where you have new friends every day send me a message!
I am going to diagnose excitossis in anticipation of the new bike :p

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weather very poor for this Sunday's meet. Therefore meeting cancelled :(
Sorry will post new date as I get my off duty.
On the bright side some of you may have by then taken delivery of your Scramblerino's

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Yes the forecasts looking dreadful :( I should have mine by the following weekend, pick up either Thur/ Friday,

·
Registered
231 Posts
I signed all the paperwork and collected the keys today. Just whether I can brave the weather tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Weather very poor for this Sunday's meet. Therefore meeting cancelled :(
Sorry will post new date as I get my off duty.
On the bright side some of you may have by then taken delivery of your Scramblerino's
I'm still waiting to hear the exact date in April when my Classic will arrive :(

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well done so you left the bike with dealer?
Think snow tomorrow
The scrambler was good in the snow!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts