Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I removed the mufflers from my termi. You Just Need to fab a bracket for the cover sheild. It sounds amazing.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
tbh, when it comes to style, the Termi Evo is the best looking exhaust in my opinion.

It could just be a little louder, low toned... Good stuff Hui !!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I think I figured it out.

The two silencers look to be welded shut at the rear. Grind that off carefully and the inside pops out, right?

After that, fill it with whatever you like (perforated stainless tubing) and weld the end. I think I found myself something that would fit perfecly.

75385966-CED9-4047-98E7-830D8D4C1F70.jpeg

A stainless steel pellet smoker! Pack it with a little fiberglass or something and weld the rear, or just screw it down somehow.

BBQ Stainless Steel Perforated Mesh Smoker Tube Barbecue Grill Smoke Filter Tool | eBay

·
Registered
159 Posts
My FT came with packed mufflers at the end of each pipe. They are removable by un bolting them.
^^^^ This is what really confuses me. Shaka seemed to have done this pretty easy. can anyone else confirm the mufflers will just "Unbolt"?

·
Registered
159 Posts
So i found this image. Looks to be the Exhuast without the cover on. (im getting my exhuast tomorrow otherwise id take a look at it now).

It seems from the email below you can just unbolt the "mufflers".. Also seems like you can still bolt the cover on withou the mufflers.

Can anyone confirm? :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts