Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been searching, but I can’t find any.
Does anyone have them or know a company that sells them for our bike?
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well I pulled the trigger, M-blaze bar end turns, M-blaze pins(because they match but are smaller). Also opted for a Motogadget glassless mirror to round it off.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Those were put on the rear and the extra tail pieces were removed, no block off plates to mount there. Now the front I have to figure out what I am doing once I take those down. Depending on how it looks when the fronts come off, I may use Rubber grommet/cap. Possibly a cap screw with a blank cap over. Potentially a block off plate. It will be determined when I see what is there after removal. Potentially tonight If I have time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use the M-blaze Pins both front and back. They are more or less invisible.. up front I used the Rizoma indicator adaptor plates to make them fit in the OEM position.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I use the M-blaze Pins both front and back. They are more or less invisible.. up front I used the Rizoma indicator adaptor plates to make them fit in the OEM position.
Thank you!
I need them for the front. My rear blinkers are integrated with the fender eliminator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts