Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to snap off the left foot peg putting the bike on the Aba stand, I didn't notice the shim had fallen out!

Its an Icon so I can buy a replacement or are the ones fitted to the desert sled worth swapping over to?

Paul

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recently fitted the desert sled pegs and rubbers onto to my full throttle, bought them from Ducati parts dealer for £17 + £8 for one side.

Fitted no problem, much better than the standard full throttle pegs

·
Registered
892 Posts
SW Motech make a couple of foot peg options for the Scrambler you might want to look at. The new Evo system is adjustable for forward and back and height plus they are wider more like the Desert Sled pegs and have the rubber cover option if you want to reduce vibrations.
I've had SW Motech pegs on my Triumph for close to three years and they are way better than the standard Triumph pegs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered the Sled ones, £51.00 delivered which I think is pretty good. Just need to check they are up before I use the stand again.

Paul

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good news they have arrived, but I have just gone to fit them and they don't work with the Abba superbike stand! I have emailed them to see if there is a different kit, if not there will be some brand new Sled pegs for sale.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just ordered the Sled ones, £51.00 delivered which I think is pretty good. Just need to check they are up before I use the stand again.

Paul
Paul, do you have the parts numbers for the DS pegs? Am interested in getting some. I have the MO-Tech ones now, but didn't even fit them on because they are somewhat longer and bigger than my icon stock pegs, and I know I'd grind the heck out of them on the first ride. So the DS ones look like a good compromise between the skinny slippy icon's, and the big Mo-techs. And if your new DS pegs don't work out, and your interested in the Mo-techs, I'd be up for a straight up swap. Cheers

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent them back and got a refund in the end, Abba stands don't make an adapter to I went back to original.

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts