Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a leftover FTP. Both the rider and passenger footpegs are the same. I was under the impression that the FTP had wider toothed billet pegs for the rider.

What pegs do you have? Were mine switched out at some point? The dealer says nothing was changed on the bike.

-Bob

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
True. I looked at a lot of images. I just wanted validation that my assumption that, at some point, the pegs were switched out.

Here's a couple of pics:

Stock:

Mine:

Thanks!

-Bob

·
Registered
734 Posts
True. I looked at a lot of images. I just wanted validation that my assumption that, at some point, the pegs were switched out.

Here's a couple of pics:

Stock:
I have this one on my Scrambler, they are aftermarket.

Mine:

This are the original pegs

Thanks!

-Bob

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

They must've changed things after the pics were taken. Take a look here:

2016 Ducati Scrambler Flat Track Pro First Look

This lists the FTP as having billet pegs and shows pics of them.

Here's a quote from the page:
In the transformation from Full Throttle to Flat Track Pro, Ducati has dipped into its own accessories catalog, going on to add machined footrests, rear view mirrors, a sprocket cover, and front brake reservoir cap.

:dontknow:

-Bob

·
Registered
48 Posts
The wider pegs are Ducati accessory. Mine came with the rounded pegs and the dealer gave me the wider pegs for free.

bad pic.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wider pegs are Ducati accessory. Mine came with the rounded pegs and the dealer gave me the wider pegs for free.

bad pic.
My dealer is doing the same, ordering the billet pegs and sending them to me free of charge. The dealer is about 100 miles away. I really did not expect to get the billet pegs without cost.

-Bob

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you people are lucky, I had to buy them:angry1:

I didn't expect the dealer to send me the billet ones free of charge. I sent an email asking if the FTP comes with the billet ones, or did Ducati make a running change after the initial release. The response was that the FTP should have the billet pegs and they are going to order them and send them to me.

-Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts