Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
2016 DUCATI SCRAMBLER ICON
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

This is a 2016 Ducati Scrambler Icon/'62 yellow color, in pristine condition and still covered by the Ducati factory warranty. Only 4,800 miles on clock. The bike is in perfect working order, needs nothing, heated garage kept, clean title in hand; Bike is stock except I had the following upgrades done; brand new {made in USA} 'British Customs' corsa moto diamond stitch bench seat-brown, {shown} cost me $450 w shipping, comfort foam grip puppies, {made in UK} costs me $25 and recently had my dealer wrap my header/pipes using the preferred 'DEI 2" wide {made in USA} titanium heat wrap' {shown}, which lowers the heat coming off the pipes by up to 50%, cost me $350. Side stand safety switch/sensor has been checked, torqued to spec & is perfect. So now all the so called important and expensive 'fixes' required for this model have been fully addressed and completed,,,,,,, both tires have good tread, with no sidewall cracks,,,,the original stock seat, 2 keys + manual are all included,,,,, ,,,,,very comfortable, smooth riding machine now that this awesome British Customs seat, {MADE IN USA}, foam puppy grips. {MADE IN UK} and genuine DEI {MADE IN USA} heat reduction wrap have been added,,,,all oil changes/filters/inspections performed on schedule,,,,,,shifts well, clutch works perfectly, goes into neutral super easily,,,,,this bike is very quick but light wt. @ 375 lbs. dry wt.; does the 1/4 mile in 12 second range,,,,,803 cc/75 H.P. engine,,,,,,CHICAGO, Illinois USA area,,,,,,,,,available by around 6-15-'21. PRICE: $7,800 cash, firm. Do a search on cycletrader.com /click on pvt. sellers/dealers near you,,,,then compare,,, You'll find very few well maintained quality, very low mileage 2016 Ducati Scrambler 803 cc models near to you that already include the expensive important add-ons my machine has that meet your needs. And why pay $1000 more than the www.cycletrader.com dealer's advertised price in expensive dealer 'out the door' costs! Location, location, location! PVT seller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CLEAN BILL OF SALE IN HAND,,,,,, MANUAL, 2 KEYS, STOCK SEAT are all included. If interested, leave a phone # or, reply on this forum,,,,,,meet in daylight at public fuel station on camera. no test rides unless money is in my bank or cash in my hand. Then over to my bank to run your bills through their machine; sign over title, u take bike, title,
unnamed.jpg
Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 9.17.15 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 9.15.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 9.14.59 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-02-18 at 7.54.06 PM.png
2 keys and manual. Hope you find the perfect Ducati scrambler nearby and at a price you can afford. You get what u pay for right,,,,,,thanks for looking,,,,,,serious inquiries only. No texts,,,,,they will be ignored.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts