Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
custom seat etc.jpg
Seat and side panels in perfect condition. Literally thrown on bike for a couple of days.

Mugello Seat: RRP THB10,500 = $330USD
Motoplay side panels: RRP THB 5,590 = $175USD

Will accept $300 for both, plus postage to your part of the world. I'm in Hong Kong, the postal service is efficient and quite reasonable. PM for a quote to your country.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Sorry for confusion. Do you have a picture of your bike, with the side panels, from the shock side. I can't seem to find what it looks like. Does it hide/cover the shock etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's one more pic for good measure. It shows how beautifully contoured the Mugello seat is in relation to the rear sub frame.
20190109_091739.jpg

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ah ok, so the side panels are different due to the rear shock on the left side. Thanks. Not interested in the seat as I have 2 already. I'll send a PM now.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys, my apologies for the late response. Have been away for work and just got back to this. To the folks who showed interest and asked for shipping rates, please check your inbox.
Seat and side panels still available as of today.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never got a message on the panels?! Let me know! Thanks!
Hi there, did you PM me? Couldn't find anything from you? Yes, I would consider selling the side panels, but would prefer to sell them together if poss.
Speedpost - Postage Calculator and Delivery Standard
Here's a postage calculator for anyone interested. The mugello seat + side panels with packaging comes to around 3kg. Side panels alone would be 0.5kg or less.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts