Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold my Icon and have a Ducati Comfort Seat and Standard Rear Shock for sale.
Seat is like brand new ( I paid $360 for it) - very little use before I sold the bike. Sell for $100
Rear Shock - Only used for approx. 1000 Klms - Sell for $100.
Australia - 0425 846684.
ducati seat and shock.JPG

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have received 2 inquiries to the ad, at which time the seat was available - the first person I replied to has since said he definitely wants it (except i have to find out postage to Perth) - so at this stage I have to follow through with the other guy. However, I have found people change their mind with these sort of things ( for all sorts of reasons) so could I ask you if the sale falls through could I still contact you. I hope you don't think I'm being rude, it just that I answered the other guy before you and I have to respect that situation. If you don't mind, could you send me your mobile number if you think that is better than communicating through here. I will keep you posted regardless, so you know whats happening. Kind Regards Ray.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Would you send to Sydney? Any idea how much sending would? Thanks

EDITED to say SORRY - just read the thread a little closer - Mine's the standard Icon Seat. Mondays! Tch!

Whereabouts in Sydney are you mate - I may have a standard seat up for grabs. Need to dig it out and take some shots so let me know if you're keen and the one above falls through.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Adding myself into the queue if at all possible! I'm up in Sydney and happy to cover postage if the other buyers fall through

1 - 8 of 8 Posts