Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I recently traded my 2015 Urban Enduro for an xDiavel S and I found some leftover accessories for the Scrambler that I need to get rid of. See the items listed below:

1. Kreiga Duo Saddlebags 36L (New - $395 retail) asking $200
2. Kreiga Duo Saddlebag Platform for Ducati Scrambler (Used - needs new hardware) will include with saddlebags
3. Danmoto XG-1 Stainless Steel slip-on exhaust - Baffles included (Used) asking $100
4. Ducati Urban Enduro Front Fender (Used) - looking for a good home, make an offer
5. Ducati Urban Enduro Fork Cover Set (Used) - looking for a good home, make an offer

·
Registered
2 Posts
4. Ducati Urban Enduro Front Fender (Used) - looking for a good home, make an offer
5. Ducati Urban Enduro Fork Cover Set (Used) - looking for a good home, make an offer
Hello, I’m interested in fork guards and front fender, do you still have the alu black support under the fender and screws/bolts to mount the fender?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey All,
I recently traded my 2015 Urban Enduro for an xDiavel S and I found some leftover accessories for the Scrambler that I need to get rid of. See the items listed below:

2. Kreiga Duo Saddlebag Platform for Ducati Scrambler (Used - needs new hardware) will include with saddlebags
3. Danmoto XG-1 Stainless Steel slip-on exhaust - Baffles included (Used) asking $100

View attachment 46324

View attachment 46323
I've been thinking about trading up, I know it depends on a lot of factors but did they give you a decent offer for it? Just curious.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been thinking about trading up, I know it depends on a lot of factors but did they give you a decent offer for it? Just curious.
I bought my Scrambler used, put 5k miles on it and traded it in for what i paid; I got a good deal I bought it. not sure how much that helps lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, I’m interested in fork guards and front fender, do you still have the alu black support under the fender and screws/bolts to mount the fender?
I have the support mount and the 2 silver bolts, but not the screws.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey All,

View attachment 46324

View attachment 46323
Kreiga Duo Saddlebag Platform for Ducati Scrambler (Used - needs new hardware) will include with saddlebags - Hi, how much?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update - Sold saddlebags, mounts, fender and fork covers. I still have the exhaust, would take $50 + shipping

1 - 8 of 8 Posts