Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will transform the sound of your bike! Condition is used, hence the price. Nothing you couldn't buff up with a little effort.

Here's a video of my bike. Bear in mind it sounds even better in the flesh!

Two Brothers Comp Slip On RRP 429 USD
Two Brothers DB Killer RRP 80 USD (your eardrums will thank you later for installing this)

Will accept $300 (or close offer) for both, plus postage to your part of the world. I'm in Hong Kong, the postal service is efficient and quite reasonable. PM me for a quote to your exact country.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Potential buyers, please note I've disassembled the DB killer for postage. Reinstallation is 2 minute job.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry fellas. Totally forgot about this one and apologies for those that expressed interest. Still available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This will transform the sound of your bike! Condition is used, hence the price. Nothing you couldn't buff up with a little effort.

Here's a video of my bike. Bear in mind it sounds even better in the flesh!

Two Brothers Comp Slip On RRP 429 USD
Two Brothers DB Killer RRP 80 USD (your eardrums will thank you later for installing this)

Will accept $300 (or close offer) for both, plus postage to your part of the world. I'm in Hong Kong, the postal service is efficient and quite reasonable. PM me for a quote to your exact country.

hey Grey, ill take this if still available. ket me know.

Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts