Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the diameter of holes in the frame and swingarm on the Scrambler. The frame holes are the 4 tubes where the engine mounts and you can get the billet plugs for.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Meant to say, I had a set of the Ducati ones bought for me has a gift, :)

I can understand why they are so expensive, made from three pieces of aluminium +the alloy bolt, quite complicated to make, look nice though :cool:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'd like these but balk at the price of the OEM esp as I only need two (have crash bungs on the others). Even the cheaper ones are best part of £50 :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I got a set of frame plugs off eBay from a guy in Germany. They fit perfectly. Come in black or silver and look great. At £38 I think it was for four - a bargain.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just picked up 2 from CNC Racing's website for $30 + $5 s/h. I selected Monster 696 which has 2x 24mm, perfect since i'll have the SpeedyMoto sliders blocking the other 2. How about the larger frame holes in the back, anyone know the size of these, options for plugs?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, 24mm. I just used plastic ones I found online, flat black. USD $2.99. Never understood the need for
billet aluminum to fill a hole...

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Look good to me, :) remember to to squirt a few drops of ACF 50 in the hole first, you don't want to trap damp in there ,do you , :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts