Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to research whether aftermarket front fork preload adjuster caps are available for the 803 Scrambler without the need to add any expensive internals to the forks?

Ideally I would like to add new uprated springs and oil only without any other internals to keep costs down.

I looked at the Ohlins spring kit but it says that the preload adjuster caps aren't actually available for the Scrambler kit and are just caps?!

Has anyone gone down just uprated springs only and found some preload adjusters caps?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've been trying to research whether aftermarket front fork preload adjuster caps are available for the 803 Scrambler without the need to add any expensive internals to the forks?

Ideally I would like to add new uprated springs and oil only without any other internals to keep costs down.

I looked at the Ohlins spring kit but it says that the preload adjuster caps aren't actually available for the Scrambler kit and are just caps?!

Has anyone gone down just uprated springs only and found some preload adjusters caps?

Many thanks.
Pretty sure there's no adjustment to be had. You could make your own spacers and put them between the spring and top caps. This would change the compression/preload amount.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts